JSIAM Letters (abbreviated as the Letters) is an electronic journal published by the Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (JSIAM). It is devoted to a prompt publication of original research results in the fields of industrial and applied mathematics covered by the Activity Groups of JSIAM. Each of submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by an anonymous referee assigned by the Editorial Board. Volume 1 of JSIAM Letters was published in 2009.
Activity Groups of JSIAM
- Wavelet Analysis
- Applied Chaos
- Applied Integrable Systems
- Origami Engineering
- Scientific Computation and Numerical Analysis
- Algorithms for Matrix / Eigenvalue Problems and their Applications
- Quality of Computations
- Mathematical Medicine
- Mathematical Politics
- Mathematical Design
- Formal Approach to Information Security
- Mathematical Finance
- Algorithmic Number Theory and Its Applications
- Mathematical Aspects of Continuum Mechanics
- Mesh Generation and CAE
- Discrete Systems
- Young Researchers
- Setouchi-rim JSIAM Local Research Group
- Papers of JSIAM Letters published on J-STAGE are freely downloaded.
- All the articles published in the Letters should obey the Copyright Rule of JSIAM.